Some changes have occured since I wrote the first part of Keeping in sync. Some of these changes have been dictated by glitches in the technologies, and others by the increase in number of devices involved. I needed to buy a second smartphone as I now have two mobile subscriptions, which made things a bit more complicated than before. Not much really, just a bit.
In the end, the mobile version of OggSync didn't work for some reason. The support people couldn't replicate the error, so it still remains a mystery. The version I was using is still beta, so the issue might be resoved in future releases. This is why I opted to install the desktop version off OggSync on the server running Kerio MailServer and perform the sync between Google Calendar and Kerio there. So far it's been working like a charm.
As for Facebook, I found out that it's possible to use the Export Events -functionality directly from Google Calendar, so I left the FBCal out of the equation. This way the events seem to appear in Google Calendar faster than with FBCal, but I never really timed this, so it's just a hunch.
I gave up using Remember The Milk, as synchronizing it with the rest didn't quite work like I wanted it to work. As said, pushing tasks through Google Calendar resulted in just calendar events. Instead, I opted to use the Tasks-functionality of Outlook. This way the tasks are synchronized natively via Kerio and ActiveSync, while still being accessable with a browser via Kerio Webmail.
|<< <||> >>|